Tonya Reavis | Aug 17, 2020 | 0
How To Fix The Facebook Feed On Your Website (Step-By-Step Tutorial)
What has changed? Due to recent privacy issues Facebook has changed access to their page feeds. We use these page feeds to display posts from your Facebook on your website.
What does this mean for me? This means you need to retrieve a unique token for your page, this will allow us to always be able to fetch your page feeds. Otherwise your feed may occasionally not be able to be shown due to privacy & rate restrictions.
Do I have a Facebook feed? If your website has a Facebook feed, it will usually show up on the home page. If you’re not sure, just email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure your website’s Facebook feed continues to function without issues. Please follow the below instructions with your Facebook account or your Business’ Facebook account.
- Login to the backend of your website
- Go to Facebook Feed -> Settings in the menu on the left side of the screen
- Click Log In And Get My Access Token (this will open a Facebook popup)
- On the popup, click Continue
- Authorize the app to access your Facebook pages to retrieve a token
- On the page list that will now show up below Log In And Get My Access Token, select your main Facebook page
- Then scroll down and click the blue Save Settings & Clear Cache button
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with me!
Call: 276-236-8226 x 1007