Tonya Reavis | Aug 17, 2020 | 0
Email is the lifeblood of your business, but it’s also a significant source of risk. Intellectual property loss, compliance violations, audits and lawsuits are facts of life, but they don’t have to cost you dearly.
Designed for Regulatory Compliance
- It doesn’t pay to take chances when it comes to meeting compliance and corporate governance standards.
- With our email archive, your data is protected both in transit and at rest with AES-256 cypher-strength encryption, the same standard used by the U.S. Department of Defense.
- All messages and attachments are preserved in top-tier, physically and logically secure data centers using immutable storage methods which meet even the most stringent of compliance requirements.
Easy to Deploy & Access
- Every sent and received email is automatically preserved in our secure cloud archive.
- The solution can be deployed in minutes with no additional hardware or software required.
Rapid Response / Reduced Cost
- Having an archive in place allows you to respond quickly to audits and discovery requests and simplifies compliance reporting.
- All messages and attachments are full-text indexed and rapidly searchable.
- Search results can be easily saved, tagged, organized, and exported, all of which translates to significant cost savings.
Protect Your IP and Maintain Employee Continuity
- When employees leave your company, that shouldn’t mean a disruption in business continuity or a loss of intellectual property.
- Email archiving allows you to maintain access to all emails from departed employees, even in the event of malicious deletion of messages from the inbox.